Position: Advanced Analytics Associate
The main job duties are to support the strategy and managing projects, people or innovation streams for the Nirvana XP platform. Conduct a variety of statistical analyses including data mining, predictive modeling and/or actuarial techniques for Nirvana XP Analytics product. Review analyses and provide direction and insight. Serve as a subject matter expert in Advanced statistical analyses. Actuarial and/or research methods. Work directly with client’s team of analysts and/or project members.
- Communicate with the customer (Client) to gather requirements for data analytics and insight and document them.
- Analyze the business process and define value proposition for the client.
- Validate and document business flow, processing rules, identify business metrics for measurement.
- Conduct meetings with system analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to understand project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces (if any).
- Analyze user needs to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
Process Improvement and Optimization
- Identify new opportunities that drive significant improvement to business performance (customer experience, efficiency and/or revenue) within client.
- Leverage analytics, programming and process improvement methodologies to provide a data-driven approach to improvements.
- Present opportunities to the leadership (Director/VP and above).
- Provide fact-based, compelling recommendations to drive consensus and strategic alignment.
- Develop comprehensive Cost Benefit Analysis (CBAs) to capture financial impacts of initiatives.
Analysis and Strategy
- Identify new ways to leverage data and information to drive insights and better understand customer and employee experiences.
- Act as a data expert for Nirvana XP Analytics to provide quick and efficient understanding of data availability, limitations and effectiveness.
- Help to drive overall organizational awareness and capabilities related to data resources.
- Leverage a variety of modeling strategies and simulation tools to understand and predict customer behavior, forecast and future growth based on Al algorithm.
- Develop overall strategies that optimize efficiency, revenue and customer experience and business performance metrics.
- Work with business partners to define and refine new business operational metrics (e.g. Efficiency/Utilization metrics).
- Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership (Director/VP and above (to drive Nirvana XP product roadmap.
- Identify, analyze, record, track and resolve application problems.
- Work closely with the Client to ensure the proposed design meets the Client’s requirement.
- Frequently present Application demos to the Client to keep them engaged in the development process.
- Analyze; document an assist in making necessary changes if the Client’s requirement changes.
- Identify trends in client data to make actionable recommendations.
- Contribute to development of model creation, testing, execution and maintenance.
- Create dashboards to support the analytics when needed.
- Read all documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- For testing, include all aspects of the application.
- Perform Unit testing and integration testing for either new or modified application.
- Create a test environment and integration testing for either new or modified application.
- Create a test environment and test scenarios.
- Execute all the test cases and report issues, define priority for each issue.
- Modify software to correct errors and improves its performance.
- Carry out regression testing every time changes are made to the code.
Deployment & Maintenance
- Aid clients in implementing application, updates.
- Prepare technical documents, user manuals, and help files.
- Provide post installation support to client.
- Hours: 40 hours a week, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Education: Masters Degree in Information and Data Systems, Computer Engineering or related field required.
- Data mining
- Predictive modeling
- Actuarial techniques
- Advanced statistical analyses